The Games Room Company is the official UK distributor for Rock-Ola jukeboxes (one of the most recognised brands in the world), and we’re now the largest retailer of them in the country. Originally founded by Reginald Waldersmith, our company has been selling jukeboxes since 1962, so we know a thing or two about our products!
The American Beauties’ proud, patriotic nature is underlined by the fantastic sound output associated with the Rock-Ola brand. These icons of US culture all combine to create a true vision of American craftsmanship. It is manufactured by Rock-Ola: creators of the only true authentic, brand new American jukeboxes on the planet.
Its slimline build allows it to fit comfortably in a room where space is at a premium; it is only 48cm (19inches) deep. It has the honour of having the best sound quality of any new jukebox, and is the ultimate storage system for all your favourite tracks, holding a terabyte of free space. With a 19” touchscreen monitor, you can sort through your extensive music collection, which the Music Center will then deliver using internal speakers and QSC amplifier, to bring you perfect sound quality at both high and low volumes.
This jukebox has 5 speakers: 2 mid range, a sub and 2 tweeters. It delivers dual 3-way system or live performance sound. It also has external speaker connections.
The more digital focus of the Rock-Ola Slimline Music Center jukebox means it is better suited than ever to mobile devices and sophisticated MP3 players, allowing you to download directly from a USB device, sync playlists to your device, or simply play your MP3 directly through the jukebox.
Music itself is an important part of our business, as reflected by our treasured CD library, so we are able to help you source and create the perfect digital playlists – so if you’re a bit stuck for choice, we are only too happy to help!
Since 2019 The Games Room Company has been the owner of Rock-Ola jukeboxes in California, which is one of the most recognised brands in the world, and we’re now the largest retailer of them too. Our CEO, Alexander Walder-Smith, has followed in his father's footsteps and the family have been selling jukeboxes since 1962 so we know a thing or two about our products! Our showroom will gladly assist you with any questions you may have before or after you purchase any Games Room Company equipment.
- Dimensions: (H) 150cm x (W) 85cm x (D) 50cm
- Made in the USA
- CD Capacity: 13000 (downloaded in digital format)
- Finish: American Beauties Theme by Harley-Davidson with carved wood shoulders and carved eagle crown
- Compatible with Mobile Phones and Tablets for Bluetooth streaming
- 5-Speaker, Dual 3-Way system for Live Performance Recreation (2x 3” Tweeter Speakers, 2x 6.5” Full Range Speakers, 1x 10” Dual Voice Coil Powered Subwoofer)
- 48cm Touchscreen monitor
- 1 Terabyte of storage can accommodate up to 13,000 CDs, depending on compression preference
- Available in a wide range of finishes – piano black, piano white, walnut, light oak and black
- 425-watt dual channel amplifier
- Can be linked to an Integrated Music System (e.g. Sonos)
- USB Port
- External Speaker Connections
- Available in 115 V or 230 V [50/60 Hz]