The Rock-Ola QB-8 Bubbler is one of the world’s most instantly recognisable jukeboxes, taking its inspiration from the original Wurlitzer 1015, a classic symbol of American culture. It is a true authentic brand-new American jukebox. The QB-8 Bubbler gets its name from one of its most prominent features – the pockets of air that constantly float to the top of the eight brightly coloured bubble tubes that line the machine.
The cabinet, shown here in black with visible wood grain, also comes in a choice of light oak or walnut. Alternatively premium finishes are available in glossy piano white or glossy piano black.
Its slimline build allows it to fit comfortably in a room where space is at a premium; it is only 48cm (19inches) deep. It has the honour of having the best sound quality of any new jukebox, and is the ultimate storage system for all your favourite tracks, holding a terabyte of free space. With a 19” touchscreen monitor, you can sort through your extensive music collection, which the Music Center will then deliver using its 5 sophisticated internal speakers and QSC amplifier, to bring you perfect sound quality at both high and low volumes.
The more digital focus of the Rock-Ola Slimline Music Center jukebox means it is better suited than ever to mobile devices and sophisticated MP3 players, allowing you to download directly from a USB device, sync playlists to your device, or simply play your MP3 directly through the jukebox.
Music itself is an important part of our business, as reflected by our treasured CD library, so we are able to help you source and create the perfect digital playlists – so if you’re a bit stuck for choice, we are only too happy to help!
The Games Room Company were recently made the official UK distributor for Rock-Ola jukeboxes (one of the most recognised brands in the world), and we’re now the largest retailer of them in the country. Originally founded by Reginald Waldersmith, our company has been selling jukeboxes since 1962, so we know a thing or two about our products! Our showroom will gladly assist you on any questions you may have before or after you purchase any Games Room Company equipment.
- Dimensions: (H) 150cm x (W) 85cm x (D) 50cm
- Made in the USA
- CD Capacity: 13000 (downloaded in digital format)
- Compatible with Mobile Phones and Tablets for Bluetooth streaming
- 5-Speaker, Dual 3-Way system for Live Performance Recreation (2x 3” Tweeter Speakers, 2x 6.5” Full Range Speakers, 1x 10" Dual Voice Coil Powered Subwoofer)
- 48cm Touchscreen monitor
- 1 Terabyte of storage can accommodate up to 13,000 CDs, depending on compression preference
- Also available in light oak, walnut, and at a premium price, gloss white or black
- Peavey 1600 Watt Amplifier
- Can be linked to an Integrated Music System (e.g. Sonos)
- USB Port
- External Speaker Connections
- Available in 115 V or 230 V [50/60 Hz]