This cue has a Professional quality Canadian maple shaft, pro taper, high impact ivorine ferrule, high quality white Irish linen wrap with black specks, Le Prof tip & signature. From the movie ‘The Color of Money’.
This classic cue has a natural-stained birdseye maple forearm with 4 spliced ebony chevrons with rosewood & ebony veneers & inset with 4 slotted diamond mother of pearl inlays. The ebony butt sleeve is inlaid with 3 rings of ebony, maple & rosewood. These consist of 2 thin rings bracketing a thick ring that also contains 4 slotted diamond mother of pearl inlays. With a mirrored stainless steel joint which is bracketed by 2 thick nickel silver rings.
- Bumper: Noise Subduing Rubber
- Net weight: 500 Grams Approx
- Butt Cap: High Impact Ivorine
- Tip: Meija
- Lacquer: High Quality ‘Car Industry’
- Grip: Irish Linen
- Balance: Front
- Shaft: Canadian Maple (AAA Quality)
- Tip size: 13mm
- Weights: 18-21 oz
- Joint Type: 5/16 x 14 Nipple
- Joint Screw: Maximum Contact
- Ferrule: XTC