This cue has a Professional quality Canadian maple shaft with pro taper. This cue also comes with a high impact ivorine ferrule, a high quality white Irish linen wrap with green specks, a Le Prof tip & signature. This is the cue from the movie ‘The Color of Money’.
This classic cue gives the player perfect weight & balance. It has a natural-stained birdseye maple forearm with 4 spliced rosewood chevrons with maple, red, green & ebony veneers. The butt sleeve is made of rosewood, with a brushed stainless steel pilot joint which is bracketed by 2 thick nickel silver rings.
- Bumper: Noise Subduing Rubber
- Net weight: 500 Grams Approx
- Butt Cap: High Impact Ivorine
- Tip: Meija
- Lacquer: High Quality ‘Car Industry’
- Grip: Irish Linen
- Balance: Front
- Shaft: Canadian Maple (AAA Quality)
- Tip size: 13mm
- Weights: 18-21 oz
- Joint Type: 5/16 x 14 Nipple
- Joint Screw: Maximum Contact
- Ferrule: XTC
In stock for fast despatch