Roll up, roll up, and bring a little piece of the British fairground into your home with this vintage ‘Dodgem’ bumper car. It has been fully aesthetically restored by our engineers at the Games Room Company, and the retired aerial towering over the back of the machine has been supplemented by an electric motor fitted in the body of the Dodgem. It can attain a maximum speed of 7mph, both forward and in reverse.
This particular car was manufactured by the well renowned French amusement arcade company 'Gaston Reverchon', which was established in 1901.
Big kid’s toys simply don’t get much bigger!
- Dimensions: (H) 190cm x (W) 110cm x (L) 195cm
- Made in Britain
- Classic piece of British funfair history
- Built circa 1970
- Fully restored by our expert technicians
- Fitted with an electric moto
- Maximum speed; 7mph in forward and reverse
Lead time to be confirmed.