The Competition Pro is Connelly Billiards crowning tournament table achievement. They have crafted the table to be aesthetically beautiful while maintaining the superior construction, quality and consistent playability that we, as billiard manufacturers, have provided for more than 70 years.
This table is as high performance as they come. Based on incredibly responsive 1.25” tournament-grade slate, this table is built for even the most seasoned player. The 4-bolt rapid rail system keeps play quiet with the ICON cushions and 6" rails. Connelly Billiard tables are known as some of the best tables available because they are built by craftsmen in the USA. Connelly tables include a higher level of craftsmanship that sets them apart from the competition.
Selecting the correct size pool table is one of the most important elements of your purchase decision. Standard table sizes are 7 ft, 8 ft and 9 ft. Each has a different space requirement due to the clearance around the table you will want to have for 58-inch standard length cues.
Suggested Room Sizes;
7ft - 12' 9'' x 16'
8ft - 13' 2'' x 16' 10''
9ft - 13' 8'' x 17' 10''
The table comes as standard with the very best quality accessories from Belgian Aramith, undoubtedly the worlds best pool ball manufacturer. Naturally the cues and accessories are tournament standard.
High Quality accessories include;
Balls and related items
- 1 Belgian Aramith Standard pool set
- 1 wooden triangle ball rack
- 2 one-piece Tournament standard pool cues
- Super cushion dynamics thanks to incredible, 4-bolt rail system
- 6 inch rail surface that improves shooting hand stability
- 1.25 inch thick, premium certified, high-performance slate
- Manufactured by Connelly Billiards in Texas who have been producing for more than 70 years
- Finished as show Cocobola Black Laminate, chrome corner castings, trim and miters
- Quality Accessories provided
- Optional plain black laminate
- Optional LED under-lighting
- Optional Matching dining top available