This magnificent example of bespoke design is handmade in Britain by Waldersmith, for the Games Room Company. The Waldersmith Table Tennis/Dining Table is a full competition size table, standing at the regulation height of 76cm from the ground. It has also been used as a boardroom table.
The handmade table tennis bats are personalised with initials of your choice (up to six characters), and all four of these, as well as the nets, can be stored in catch drawers at the end of the table to transform it into a fully functional dining table. The legs are polished stainless steel, and the playing surface of the table is veneered with bookmatched American walnut and ebony inlay.
This table has become a passion for Alexander and Olivia Waldersmith who designed and manufactured it in Yorkshire. It was launched at Kensington Place for Decorex 2013 as the centrepiece of their stand, the bats were personalised with names of Harry, William, Kate and George, out of respect to the young Royals. It stands as a proud example of Waldersmith's attention to detail, and our unrivalled ability to manufacture games room equipment to the highest possible standard.
- 9ft Metric Dimensions: (H) 76cm x (W) 150cm x (L) 275cm
- 9ft Imperial Dimensions: (H) 2’7ft x (W) 5ft x (L) 9ft
- Manufactured in the UK
- Brand new design
- Competition size Table Tennis Table
- Custom made Table Tennis Bats
- Seamless transition from Table Tennis to Dining Table or Boardroom Table, with minimal effort
- Push catch drawers at each end to store equipment