Free Delivery in the UK
Ongoing Service & Warranty
Rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot
Exceptional Games Since 1962
The fairgrounds of the 30’s and 40’s were packed with beautiful hand-painted signs and these are no exception. This set of six has been meticulously but sympathetically restored by our specialists, who removed the flaking areas of paint, retouched where necessary and then varnished them with a sealant before fitting antique style hand coloured chains for hanging.
The signs have a shallow curvature which makes them ideal for suspending above a bar area or kitchen island, and we think that when originally hung they probably formed an inward facing ring running round the edge of a fairground ride or dodgem track. Almost as appealing as the delightful messages on the front are the motifs hand painted on the back, which have a naive charm all of their own.
We’re thrilled to bring you ’All the fun of the fair’ with this unique set of vintage signs, which can be purchased either individually or as a complete set. Please refer to the main page to see the other designs in the series.
- Original 1930's vintage sign, hand painted front and back
- Dimensions: (H) 41cm x (W) 142cm
- Imperial: (H) 16" x (W) 56"
- Vintage style hanging chains
- Sympathetically restored and varnished
- Free UK delivery
- Please see here for further delivery information & exceptions
- Please contact us for an international shipping quotation
All for Fun! 1930s Vintage Fairground Sign
Share this product:
In stock for fast despatch