Slalom’s curved playfield brings a whole new dimension to air hockey. Trick your opponent and swing in off the high bank or power through the middle straight at goal! SAM’s Evo air hockey range is guaranteed to light up the room, and the players’ faces.
Europe’s favourite air hockeys deliver the fastest and most exciting game and now have enhanced attraction. Striking new cabinets distinguish the distinct models, but uniform illumination gives a range identity for a truly impressive on the floor presence. Internal illumination with synchronised colour change will wow the customers and the different game play will have them staying longer.
Super tough methacrylate playfield
Methacrylate, the new wonder material that has revolutionized air hockey design. Not to be confused with cheaper vinyl materials, methacrylate is super strong and lightning quick to play on. The crystal clear quality enables limitless customization of the playfield with sports field designs, corporate branding and even personal exclusivity. Maintenance is easy and durability superior to traditional laminate or steel beds. A regular application of furniture polish will keep the surface lightning quick and the players happy.
Bold new cabinet designs and overhead scorers
Modern designs for modern venues with highly visible overhead scoreboards and internally illuminated cabinetsVariable illumination
- Colour change LEDs in the legs and top rails, illuminated puck exits to give a variety of colour change options. Constant, pulsing and sequenced with other SAM hockeys on site.
- Internal systems tried and tested for more than 20 years for durability and reliability.
The SAM anti flip top rails are designed to keep the puck on the table and not on the floor, the pucks are sculpted to match, and designed aerodynamically to maximise speed and minimise lift. SAM bats not only protect players’ hands but are angled to work best with SAM pucks. The rails, playfield, pucks and bats are all designed to perform best together as a package. The red or yellow pucks are the fastest. The orange ones are softer and slower. Non-SAM accessories can jam the puck door, fail to trigger the goal sensor, fly off the table and generally spoil the customers experience and reduce revenue in commercial environments.
Our founder, Reginald Waldersmith, was an aspiring Air Hockey player, although he was the first to admit it was never his forte. Never a man to accept defeat easily, he didn’t let that stop him from playing the game into his twilight years. Consequently, visitors to the showroom were occasionally treated to the sight of an older gentleman displaying virtually Olympian reflexes during product demonstrations. We’ve been selling tables since 1962, so know a thing or two about our products! Our showroom will gladly assist you on any questions you may have before or after you purchase any Games Room Company equipment.
- Heavy duty commercial grade motors for the best air flow and longest site life.
- Easy clear puck exits with separate key access to the cash box area.
- Robust steel cash door with chrome security bar or steel plate security over door as optional extras.
- Easy level feet attractive but robust legs.
- See also the Fast Track Evo, Double Evo, Yukon Evo and Baby Evo for complementary products.
- SAM hockeys have proven consistently to deliver the fastest return on investment and the longest site life in the business.
- Exterior: 1,25 X 2,35 X 0,80
- Game Area: 1,10 X 2,20
- Packing: 1,40 X 2,40 X 0,45