The Games Room Company is the official UK distributor for Rock-Ola jukeboxes (one of the most recognised brands in the world), and we’re now the largest retailer of them in the country. Originally founded by Reginald Waldersmith, our company has been selling jukeboxes since 1962, so we know a thing or two about our products!
Highly sought after by collectors, the Rock Ola Gazelle Music Center takes its design from one of the rarest jukeboxes of all time, the Wurlitzer Gazelle. This was an Art Deco inspired wartime jukebox of which only 3400 were ever made, and the first one to employ the technique of creating the famous bubbles that later gave their name to its successor.
The Gazelle is decorated with beautiful illustrations – two ethereal mermaids blow trumpets above the delicately carved shoulders, while gazelles on the mirrored front panels leap into the air as the shades of their bodies cycle through a dazzling array of colours. Burled elm and African satinwood make up the fine finish of the front door, which features the classic Art Deco Wurlitzer grille.
The Gazelle is manufactured by Rock-Ola: creators of the only true authentic, brand new American CD jukebox on the planet.
Its slimline build allows it to fit comfortably in a room where space is at a premium; it is only 48cm (19inches) deep. It has the honour of having the best sound quality of any new jukebox, and is the ultimate storage system for all your favourite tracks, holding a terabyte of free space. With a 19” touchscreen monitor, you can sort through your extensive music collection, which the Music Center will then deliver using its 5 sophisticated internal speakers and Peavey amplifier, to bring you perfect sound quality at both high and low volumes.
The more digital focus of the Rock-Ola Slimline Music Center jukebox means it is better suited than ever to mobile devices and sophisticated MP3 players, allowing you to download directly from a USB device, sync playlists to your device, or simply play your MP3 directly through the jukebox.
Music itself is an important part of our business, as reflected by our treasured CD library, so we are able to help you source and create the perfect digital playlists – so if you’re a bit stuck for choice, we are only too happy to help!
- Dimensions: (H) 150cm x (W) 85cm x (D) 50cm
- Made in the USA
- CD Capacity: 13000 (downloaded in digital format)
- Finish: Art Deco Gazelle Design
- Compatible with Mobile Phones and Tablets for Bluetooth streaming
- 5-Speaker, Dual 3-Way system for Live Performance Recreation (2x 3” Tweeter Speakers, 2x 6.5” Full Range Speakers, 1x 10" Dual Voice Coil Powered Subwoofer)
- 48cm Touchscreen monitor
- 1 Terabyte of storage can accommodate up to 13,000 CDs, depending on compression preference
- Available in a wide range of finishes – piano black, piano white, walnut, light oak and black
- QSC 425-watt dual channel amplifier
- Can be linked to an Integrated Music System (e.g. Sonos)
- USB Port
- External Speaker Connections
- Available in 115 V or 230 V [50/60 Hz]