Almost everyone who loves great design appreciates not only great looks but the art of fusing form and of course function too, and Miami-based Dan Brandt creates some of the most exquisite custom pool tables on the planet.
Originally from Michigan, Brandt eventually followed his father to South Florida in the ‘80s to join his highly successful pool table business and learn everything there was to know about creating handcrafted game tables.
Now, as manufacturers of the finest functional billiard art, Brandt’s pieces aren't just pool tables, they are fully customised pieces of furniture that embody style and superb attention to detail. Dan Brandt’s name and products are the epitome of bespoke, luxury items, perfect for anyone who loves great design and stunning quality. As Dan says, “Everyone can play pool regardless of gender, religion or economic status, it transcends all media.”
With its galactic inspired, futuristic and cosmic base, the Eye on the future bespoke pool table is an unusual and stunning departure from traditional design. Aesthetically pleasing and beautifully crafted, this is a contemporary and eye-catching piece of modern art meets functional fun.
The Eye on the future is custom built for you, choose from birch plywood, walnut or mahogany finishes. Complement your design with a choice of table coverings to suit your needs; whether that be traditional felt, or even a more versatile cloth option that allows the table to be used for dining as well. Additionally, custom billiard cloths can be designed and imprinted with company logos and original pieces of art.
Whatever your preferred game is nine-ball, snooker, pool, or another cue sport, Brandt billiard tables are built to regulation for even the most competitive of players.
- 1 Belgian Aramith Standard pool set
- 1 wooden triangle ball rack
- 2 one-piece Tournament standard pool cues
Our own Reginald Waldersmith played his first pool game in 1958, and although he had a bit of initial difficulty with his cue handling (he was aghast when his opponent advised firmly holding the butt) he took an immediate liking to it.
We’ve been selling games tables since 1962, so we know a thing or two about our products! Our showroom will gladly assist you with any questions you may have before or after you purchase any Games Room Company equipment.
- Shown in a brushed steel base with high gloss rails other finishes are available at an up charge
- Lead times of 16 weeks
- Table dimensions -
- 7ft table inside measurements 39x78inches
- 8ft table inside measurements 44 x 88inches
- 9ft table inside measurements 50x100inches
- Rails 6.5inches wide
- Height from the floor to top of the slate bed is 30inches
- Height from the floor to the top of the rails is 31inches
- Slates are 1inch thick with ¾ inch backing
- Pocket openings – 5inches on the corner and 5.5inches on the side
- Choose from 20 high quality Hainsworth cloth colours for no additional charge
- All Accessories included
- Delivery and Installation included