The Buffalo Pro II is a striking gloss black, modern table with an exceptional pedigree, and is fully compliant with EPBF (European Pocket Billiards Federation) specifications, which makes it suitable for International events should you fancy your chances!
At 8 feet or 9 feet in length it features a 3 piece slate bed with an integrated self levelling system and a solid wood frame. The gloss black toughened laminate rails, which incorporate inlaid mother of pearl sights, are complemented by highly polished chrome detailing and stunning wraparound chrome corners.
The Buffalo has authentic American drop pockets and includes built in cue and triangle storage.
All in all, it’s a sensational looking table with performance to match, and it would make a terrific centrepiece in either a private home or a commercial establishment.
9ft Table tennis Tops
Convert your table, into a table tennis which includes two leaves which are placed over your own base table and table tennis net set, bats and balls. Available in blue and green.
Our own Reginald Waldersmith played his first pool game in 1958, and although he had a bit of initial difficulty with his cue handling (he was aghast when his opponent advised firmly holding the butt) he took an immediate liking to it.
We’ve been selling games tables since 1962, so we know a thing or two about our products! Our showroom will gladly assist you with any questions you may have before or after you purchase any Games Room Company equipment.
- Dimensions 8ft: (L)260cm x (W)149cm x (H) 82.6cm
- Dimensions 9ft: (L)291cm x (W)164cm x (H) 82.6cm
- Solid wood frame
- Elegant chromed corners
- Gloss black toughened laminate rails
- Self levelling three piece slate bed
- Professional natural rubber
- Integrated cue, rest and triangle storage
- Adjustable legs
- Range of cloth colours available
- Includes the following accessories:
- 2 x Ramin Cues
- 1 x Set of pool balls – spots and stripes
- 1 x black plastic triangle
- 1 x box of chalk (either red, blue, purple or green to match your chosen cloth colour)
- A modern American classic