This stunning air hockey table has been specially created for the discerning home customer.
SAM Leisure have been suppliers of Air Hockeys for home games rooms for many years and have found the enjoyment and entertainment obtained with the super fast Methacrylite bedded hockey tables to surpass that of all other games room tables. The speed and excitement, the action and thrill of these machines explains why our customers comment “the Air Hockey table is always the most used in our games room”. It’s energetic, competitive, keeps players fit and active and is enjoyed by all. The speed of the game and a solid feel to the table are major contributors to the game experience and SAM are proud to say that “our Air Hockeys are renowned the world over as the most fun and the highest earning”.
SAM, famous for the very best commercial Air hockey tables, suppliers of air hockey tables for the UK’s national finals and undoubtedly the largest Air Hockey producer in Europe have developed this machine to give the home user the genuine feel and speed of their ever popular commercial models.
Created in contemporary country oak laminate cabinet, with contrasting black legs and striking silver detail. The bed/play surface is our commercially proven and fastest ever Methacrylite playfield which for style has been decorated in matching country oak pattern with action detail. This super durable, scratch resistant surface looks fantastic in any home and makes the puck stand out ensuring maximum enjoyment of the game. The Methacrylite bed has the added advantage that the scorer is mounted under the bed thus displaying the score clearly and removing the need for an overhead gantry or a surface mounted plinth. This keeps the tables sleek and smooth lines uninterrupted accentuating its superior styling and cool contemporary looks. The top rail of the table is powder coated for durability and features SAM’s innovative puck retaining system which ensures the puck stays on the bed rather than flying around the room.
With the solid construction, SAM’s unique easy level system for the most accurate level possible, the super fast puck speed, the electronic scorer and sound system, recording goals and overall score plus music and sound effects; you will feel you are playing in your favourite bowling centre.
The entire table is constructed to the same specification as SAM’s commercial air hockey range, which, as the UK’s best selling commercial Air hockey table for over 15 years, has a proven pedigree in the harshest of environments. You will see SAM hockey tables in most bowling operations, airport departure lounges, family entertainment centres, quality arcades, games rooms, even sports bars and nightclubs.
Our founder, Reginald Waldersmith, was an aspiring Air Hockey player, although he was the first to admit it was never his forte. Never a man to accept defeat easily, he didn’t let that stop him from playing the game into his twilight years. Consequently, visitors to the showroom were occasionally treated to the sight of an older gentleman displaying virtually Olympian reflexes during product demonstrations. We’ve been selling tables since 1962, so know a thing or two about our products! Our showroom will gladly assist you on any questions you may have before or after you purchase any Games Room Company equipment.
- Fast, furious, energetic game which provides aerobic exercise and improves coordination
- Sound effects – Volume adjustable
- LED display scorer
- SAM’s EasyLevel – Adjust height and level with a 13mm spanner, no lifting required
- High density cabinet for durability
- Extruded metal top rail with puck retention system
- Methacrylite playfield for speed and durability
- Games can be set to number of goals or number of minutes
- Push button for game start
- CE approved
- 7ft commercial model size and standard height suitable for fully grown adults down to 5 year olds.
- Supplied with genuine SAM fast puck, a SAM quite/slow puck and two SAM bats
- Easy access via keys to clear any foreign objects which fall into the goalmouth.
- Proven commercial reliability
- Note this table can be played perfectly well with 1 metre access on each end. It is common to have one side against a wall to maximize room space and allow mains power access.
- Ensure SAM spare pucks and bats are used to retain performance
- Silent system available as an option
- Easy assembly on site, just bolt on legs, plug in and level with spanner.
- L 198cms
- W 124cms
- H 80cms
- Weight 215 KGS