Undeniably one of the most significant and important bands of all time, Led Zeppelin’s influence is still felt on music today, over 50 years since Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones and John Bonham got together. Their music – and Led Zeppelin are one of the best-selling artists of all time – is still loved and revered by millions. Pinball fans around the world have been hoping for years that there would one day be a Led Zeppelin pin and now Stern Pinball has answered those wishes with a phenomenal new machine that pays homage to an astounding rock legend.The Limited Edition model includes a whole host of additional features and embellishments to make it one of the greatest pinball machines of all time. The key additional feature of this enhanced playfield is the addition of the Electric Magic toy. This large contraption raises out of the playfield to give players access to this unique 3-in-1 toy, combining a playfield spinner, a playfield magnet and a ball lock into one device. An additional reversing combo ramp has been added to the playfield that loops around, returning to the player's right flipper, allowing players to really rack up the combos! Also new to pinball is Stern's brand-new Expression Lighting system built into the game cabinet itself, capable of lighting the entire playfield ad responding to events in the game.
Rock out as you play to Good Times Bad Times, Whole Lotta Love, The Song Remains The Same, Rock and Roll, Trampled Under Foot, Kashmir, Black Dog and Communication Breakdown. Game features are updated at the start of each verse and chorus of each song, and you can select your song choice at the start of every ball.
Led Zeppelin Limited Edition Key Playfield Features
- Electric Magic Playfield Feature - Raise this unique 3-in-1 playfield feature to access the centre spinner and magnet, capable of stopping the ball in its tracks and locking it away for Electric Magic Multiball.
- Expression Lighting - Brand new to pinball, these 96 intelligent LED lights can dynamically react to events in the game, giving the playfield a totally new feel during gameplay.
- Reversing Combo Ramp - Nail this side-ramp shot from the upper flipper to keep the combos flowing, returning to your right flipper fast.
- Zeppelin Model - A large, 13-inch model of a zeppelin hovers over the right ramp.
- 10 Led Zeppelin Songs To Play - Play through some of Led Zeppelin's classic hits, including The Immigrant Song, Good Times Bad Times, Communication Breakdown and Trampled Under Foot.
- Upgraded Speaker System - Play the iconic tunes from the series with the game's built-in 3 channel amplifier.
- Signed playfield by game designer Steve Ritchie
- Blue Powder Coated external metal components
- 3 Pop Bumpers
- 3 Flippers
- 6 Balls
A custom sculpted Icarus toy, instantly recognisable as the icon of Swan Song Records, provides extra excitement as it leaps into the air when hit by the ball. Three all-metal stainless steel and chrome wire ramps direct the balls into play, while there are four spell-outs - L-E-D, Z-E-P, R-O-C-K and R-O-L-L - which give you a chance to rack up your score.
Thanks to an all-new software controlled 10-band graphic equaliser, you can tune the sound to your preferences, while a stereo sound system with 3-channel amplifier will make you feel like you’re playing pinball at a Led Zeppelin gig!
One of the giants of the pinball industry, Stern can trace its lineage back to the 1930’s when these games first became popular in bars and restaurants. Sam Stern began as an operator and then made an audacious bid for the Williams Manufacturing Company in 1947, reasoning that if he could successfully operate the machines he could probably manage a manufacturing business too.
The bid was accepted and throughout the 50’s and 60’s he worked hard alongside the original owner Harry Williams to turn the company into a major player, eventually bringing in his son Gary who shared his passion for pinball. During the 1980’s and 1990’s the industry saw considerable upheaval, with coin operated video games coming to the fore and several of the original pinball manufacturers being acquired by the new players. Gary Stern founded a new company, Data East Pinball, in 1986 following his father’s death and then and sold it to Sega in 1994. In 1999 he bought the business back and it has continued to go from strength to strength.
These days the company continues to dominate the scene, having released many popular games in the last decade such as Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, Shrek, Batman and Spiderman.
The Games Room Company is one of the oldest pinball dealers in the country. Our founder, Reginald Waldersmith, played his first pinball game in 1960, and described it without irony as being “flipping excellent”. We’ve been selling pinball machines since 1962, so know a thing or two about our products! Our showroom will gladly assist you on any questions you may have before or after you purchase any Games Room Company equipment.
- Pinball meets the greatest rock band!
- Limited Edition
- Electric Magic toy feature
- Only 500 produced
- (H) 190cm x (W): 69cm x (L): 140cm
- Imperial: (H) 75" x (W) 27" x (L) 55"
- Weight 250lbs
- Manufacturer: Stern
- Made in the USA
- Brand new
- High definition cabinet artwork
- LCD display
- Audio from 10 of Led Zeppelin’s finest songs.
- Custom-moulded Hindenburg model.
- Led Zeppelin III album translite.
- All-new software controlled 10 band graphic equaliser.
- 2 Year parts and labour warranty