Specifically manufactured for quality, the Cornilleau Competition 740 fuses all the essential elements of high-end table tennis tables – safety, durability and ergonomics – and masterfully blends a number of the great innovations which have come to be associated with the Cornilleau brand. This durable table is outfitted with a Skiltop playing surface designed for intensive indoor use. It provides an excellent rebound for fluidity during gameplay, and the underside of the table features ball dispensers for convenience during play. Meanwhile the dual system on the net means it is always perfectly adjusted, both in terms of height and tension. The Cornilleau also features a playback system for practice between games.
A sturdy frame and heavy-duty wheels allow the table to be moved and used while remaining resistant to damage, and an additional crossing handle allows it to be moved over obstacles during transport. In terms of storage, its compact design is augmented with a DSI locking system to ensure not only the safety of the table, but also of anyone using it. The net automatically stores itself away during the set-down process, and secure brakes and precision-engineered legs provide stability both during play and storage.
The ITTF approved 740 Indoor is a very sturdy competition table for intensive use with exceptional playing performance.
With its 25-mm panel and its SKIL TOP coating that guarantees optimal speed and transmission of spin, the Competition 740 delivers exceptional performances.
- Compact Table which is easy to assemble
- DSI Locking System
- Skil Top Coating
- Retractable net posts
- Made in France
- 25mm High density chipboard playing surface
- 70mm Corrosion/scratch resistant steel frames
- 120 x 60mm steel legs with adjustable feet
- Large diameter caster wheels with brakes
- ITTF net posts and adjustable net
- Playback facility
- ITTF W standard for wheelchair play
- 3 Year guarantee on all parts
- Compact Folding System
- 16 locking points - 8 in the playing position and 8 in the storage position
- Wheels with brakes
- Conforms to EN 14468-1 Category A: High competition
Optional accessory pack:
Cornilleau Sport Due Set [2 Bats + 3 x 40mm Balls]
Cornilleau Sport Quattro Set [2 Bats + 3 x 40mm Balls]
Table tennis was a family favourite in the Waldersmith household. Our founder Reginald Waldersmith would routinely challenge his sons to games, in order to get some practice in for the occasional product demonstration in the showroom. We’ve been selling tables since 1962, so know a thing or two about our products! Our showroom will gladly assist you on any questions you may have before or after you purchase any Games Room Company equipment.
- Finish: SKIL TOP
- Panel: 25MM
- Frame: 70MM
- Product weight: 117KG (PACKED 133KG)
- Storage Space: 164 X 66 X 159 CM
- Playing Size: 274 X 152.5 X 76 CM (STANDARD FULL SIZE)
- Made in France