With high quality, webbed, leather drop pockets. This pool table design is influenced by ancient Greek and Roman architecture. The classically designed legs contain carved inverted volutes, reminiscent of Greek columns, while the rails are adorned with mother-of-pearl diamond inlaid sights. This exquisite table radiates beauty and lasting durabiliy and will create a hypnotic aura in any room it stands.
It sports a professional 3 piece slate and comes with a free accessory pack to get you started straight away. This includes two 57” Maple cues, a set of Spots and Stripes balls, a chrome spider, diamonds, chalk and cleaning aids.
Table comes with concealed drawer which hold accessories.
Reginald Waldersmith played his first pool game in 1958, and although he had a bit of initial difficulty with his cue handling (he was aghast when his opponent advised firmly holding the butt) he took an immediate liking to it. We’ve been selling games tables since 1962, so we know a thing or two about our products! Our showroom will gladly assist you with any questions you may have before or after you purchase any Games Room Company equipment.
- 8ft size
- One of the UK and Europe’s biggest-selling American pool tables
- Overall size – 252cm x 140cm x 80cm
- Playing are - 244cm x 112cm
- Slate thickness - 1inch (3 pieces)
- Inspired by popular, tried-and-true American Pool Tables
- Leather webbed drop pockets
- Mother-of-pearl diamond inlaid sights
- Supplied with standard cloth
- Optional premium cloth
- Free Standard Accessory pack included