The Premium version of Avengers Infinity Quest includes a whole host of additional features and embellishments to make it one of the greatest pinball machines of all time. The game adds several new playfield shots and scoring opportunities to make it the most feature-rich and complete Avengers ever made. Dr Strange's spinner now raises up to reveal a hidden entranceway to the Portal Subway Locks, where balls can be seen rolling beneath the playfield as you lock them for multiball. Captain Marvel's spinner has also been replaced with the completely unique Inverse Gravity Ramp, to send your shots looping over the top and back to players in a flash. Even Thanos' mighty Infinity Gauntlet is fully realised with a custom made 3D model in the back of the game.
The Avengers have been instantly recognisable in both comics and movies alike, delivering heart-stopping action and the most powerful band of superheroes ever assembled. STERN Pinball's Avengers Infinity Quest is the perfect way to celebrate one of the most famous superhero alliances in the history of comics.
Avengers Infinity Quest Premium Key Playfield Features
- Dr. Strange's Spinner and Subway - Shoot this horizontal playfield spinner to raise it up, and shoot the ball into the newly created hole to lock it into the Dr. Strange under-playfield subway lock.
- Captain Marvel Inverse Gravity Ramp - Make your shots defy gravity with this completely unique ramp shot. Watch your ball twist its way through the ramp as it travels up and back to the player.
- 3D Infinity Gauntlet - Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet is represented with this large custom-made 3D model complete with atmospheric lighting in each Infinity Stone.
- Magnetic Avengers Tower Lock - Send your ball vertically up the ramp to be held in mid-air by the magnet at the top.
- Unique Bi-Entry Ramp Shot - A first for pinball. This uniquely designed ramp shot allows it to be hit from any of the game's 3 flippers.
- 3 Pop Bumpers
- 3 Flippers
- 6 Balls
One of the giants of the pinball industry, Stern can trace its lineage back to the 1930’s when these games first became popular in bars and restaurants. Sam Stern began as an operator and then made an audacious bid for the Williams Manufacturing Company in 1947, reasoning that if he could successfully operate the machines he could probably manage a manufacturing business too.
The bid was accepted and throughout the 50’s and 60’s he worked hard alongside the original owner Harry Williams to turn the company into a major player, eventually bringing in his son Gary who shared his passion for pinball. During the 1980’s and 1990’s the industry saw considerable upheaval, with coin operated video games coming to the fore and several of the original pinball manufacturers being acquired by the new players. Gary Stern founded a new company, Data East Pinball, in 1986 following his father’s death and then and sold it to Sega in 1994. In 1999 he bought the business back and it has continued to go from strength to strength.
These days the company continues to dominate the scene, having released many popular games in the last decade such as Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, Shrek, Batman and Spiderman.
The Games Room Company is one of the oldest pinball dealers in the country. Our founder, Reginald Waldersmith, played his first pinball game in 1960, and described it without irony as being “flipping excellent”. We’ve been selling pinball machines since 1962, so know a thing or two about our products! Our showroom will gladly assist you on any questions you may have before or after you purchase any Games Room Company equipment.
- Avengers Infinity Quest Premium version
- (H) 190cm x (W): 69cm x (L): 140cm
- Imperial: (H) 75" x (W) 27" x (L) 55"
- Weight 250lbs
- Manufacturer: Stern
- Made in the USA
- Brand new
- High definition cabinet artwork
- LCD display
- All-new software controlled 10 band graphic equaliser.
- 2 Year parts and labour warranty
- 3 Pop Bumpers, 3 Flippers, 6 Balls