The Aspen American Pool Table is one of the few brand-new true American pool tables in existence, built in Texas by US manufacturing juggernaut Connelly Billiards. Constructed from solid hardwood cabinets and cross beams, it’s designed in a contemporary style to the highest quality standard, with several pioneering features to put it ahead of its competition. A minted, solid brass nameplate decorates its exterior, and it comes with a choice between Mother of Pearl and Abalone premium sights (used to help calculate angles during game-play). The Aspen’s finest Connelly cushions are complemented by an extremely quiet rapid rail system for superior cushion dynamics, and a 6-inch rail surface for improved shooting hand stability.
The US company Connelly Billiards is one of the most prolific pool table manufacturers operating today, and is highly respected in the industry, holding the almost exclusive privilege of building American pool tables that are actually manufactured in the States. Connelly infuses the heart and soul of America into their products from their factory in Texas, assembling them from the ground up. Connelly products are never rebranded or outsourced, assuring top quality tables from the world’s top quality manufacturer.
As with many of our pool tables, the Aspen comes in a variety of finishes, and can be extensively personalised to your tastes, from its cabinet to the cloth on its 1¼” tournament standard slate. Amongst the standard options for Connelly tables are Oak, Maple, and North American Cherry. The fine wood veneers, quality build and innovative features all combine to make the Aspen one of our finest deluxe American Pool Tables.
All luxury pool tables from the Games Room Company are highly customisable. We understand that the quality of the pool table can be just as important as how well it matches your interior, and we are therefore pleased to offer you many different wood or lacquer finishes. We also supply more than 20 different quality cloth colour options, as well as a broad range of accessories.
The table comes as standard with the very best quality accessories from Belgian Aramith, undoubtedly the worlds best pool ball manufacturer. Naturally the cues and accessories are tournament standard.
High Quality accessories include;
Balls and related items
- 1 Belgian Aramith Standard pool set
- 1 wooden triangle ball rack
- 2 one-piece Tournament standard pool cues
Our own Reginald Waldersmith played his first pool game in 1958, and although he had a bit of initial difficulty with his cue handling (he was aghast when his opponent advised firmly holding the butt) he took an immediate liking to it.
We’ve been selling games tables since 1962, so we know a thing or two about our products! Our showroom will gladly assist you with any questions you may have before or after you purchase any Games Room Company equipment.
- 8ft Metric Dimensions: (W) 146cm x (L) 259cm x (H) 82cm
- Made in the USA
- Contemporary style
- Finish: Connelly Mill Creek (other finishes are available)
- 1¼” thick tournament-standard slate
- Choice of premium sights such as Mother of Pearl and Abalone
- Extremely quiet 4-bolt rapid rail system for superior cushion dynamics
- 6-Inch rail surface for improved shooting hand stability
- Cushions from Connelly’s exclusive UK aerospace component developer
- Minted solid brass nameplate
- 2-Inch pre-milled thickness solid hardwood cabinets and cross beams
- Also available in 9ft tournament size
- Free UK delivery
- Please see here for further delivery information & exceptions
- Please contact us for an international shipping quotation