1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by RVS Leisure Ltd t/a The Games Room Company.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to UK residents over 18 years of age (The Games Room Company staff members are excluded from the draw).
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw will include all new newsletter subscribers who sign up during Goodwood Revival 2022. The prize draw will run from Midnight BST on Thursday 15th September up to 14:00 BST on Sunday 18th September 2022. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. To enter the prize draw, contestants can either:
a) Subscribe to our mailing list via our website: www.gamesroomcompany.com/
b) Complete the paper form available at our stand at Goodwood Revival 2022
9. The Games Room Company will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize will be one (1) Rock-Ola Vinyl 45rpm Bubbler Jukebox.
11. The Games Room Company’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winner will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of The Games Room Company regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be announced on Sunday afternoon at around 16:00 BST. If not present on the day, the winner will be notified after Sunday 18th September 2022 via the phone number provided during subscription. The Games Room Company will attempt to contact the winner by phone up to two times.
17. If the winner does not respond to the phone calls notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second call, they will lose their right to the prize, and The Games Room Company reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
18. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
19. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by The Games Room Company for the purposes of administering the prize draw, for marketing purposes and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
20. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
21. The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw participants if requested via The Games Room Company.
22. An announcement of the winner’s first name will be made via The Games Room Company’s newsletter.
23. All personal information shall be used in accordance with The Games Room Company’s Privacy Notice.
24. The winner agrees to be photographed with the jukebox, for promotional purposes and marketing communications by The Games Room Company.
Limitation of Liability
25. The Games Room Company does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that The Games Room Company does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
26. The Games Room Company does not provide any form of practical support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
27. The Games Room Company reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
28. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
29. The Games Room Company’s full terms and conditions can be viewed here: www.gamesroomcompany.com/pages/terms-conditions