Suave sophistication – with a bit of an edge
Can’t get enough of the man with the Golden Gun? We don’t blame you – which is why we’re giving you the chance to win this exclusive, limited edition James Bond mirror-frame picture in our latest Facebook competition! Don’t hang around though, as we only got one to give away…
How do I enter?
Don’t worry, there are no top-secret vaults, nuclear launch codes or uniquely-themed henchmen to stand in your way – to be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is this:
- - Like the Games Room Company’s Facebook Page
- - Like and Share the competition Facebook post
- - Tag another James Bond fan
That’s all there is to it! Your top secret mission will be complete, and you’ll be in with a chance of owning this exquisitely mirror framed picture. And what a picture it is: Sean Connery is James Bond, super-suave spy and eternal British cultural icon. Leaning against the equally legendary Aston Martin DB5, Connery projects the very essence of relaxed, stylish elegance – perfect for cultivating an equally charming and sophisticated atmosphere in your home or office.
Remember to check out the Terms and Conditions below, as you’ll need to comply fully with them to be eligible to win.
The competition will run from 6pm on the 29th May until midnight on 21st June 2018, so don’t let someone else beat you to the punch!
Competition Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions are relating to the competition called James Bond Frame run by the promoter The Games Room Company of Unit 2, RHS Gate House, Hamm Moor Lane, Weybridge KT15 2SD.
How to enter:
To enter, users must be residents within the UK and aged 18 or over and must follow’ our social media pages, ‘like’ the competition post on the relevant social media channel, ‘share’ the post.
The competition will run from 6pm 29th May – 23.59 21st June 2018 (GMT). One winner will be chosen from Facebook.
The Winner will be chosen at TGRC discretion and will be contacted via Direct Message on the relevant social media platform in which they entered the competition on the 22 June 2018.
Prize: Facebook Prize Winner will receive a Mirror Framed James Bond Picture worth £180*
* Based on RRP.
- The promotion runs from 29 May until 23.59 21st June 2018 (GMT). Any entries received after this date will not qualify and will become redundant.
- Entry to the competition is free and no proof of purchase is required. TGRC Employees are not permitted to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be residents of the UK and aged 18 or over.
- No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-transferable, nor refundable.
- Winners must confirm their prize by responding to the Winners DM notification by 1pm on the 28th June 2018 and provide details of their home address in the UK. Prizes unclaimed within this timeframe will be donated to a registered UK charity of TGRC choice.
- Entrants can only enter with their own name and TGRC reserve the right to request proof of identity and age. In circumstances where this is requested, TGRC will comply with the standard procedures laid down in the UK Data Protection Act to ensure that all personal information provided is kept secure and used only for the purposes of verifying the required information.
- By entering, winners agree that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by TGRC, including consent for the winners’ names to be published on TheGamesRoomCompany.com, TGRC Social Media Platforms, and/or made available upon request by way of a ‘Winner’s List’.
- TGRC reserves the right to cancel the promotion, amend these terms and conditions and refuse or cancel any entrants which are reasonably believed to be fraudulent or fail to meet the qualifying criteria.
- Prizes will only be posted to named winners and their UK address. James Bond Frame Competition is a Social Media competition running on Facebook from 6pm on the 29 May 2018 until 23:59 21st June 2018 (GMT). The competition’s objective is to encourage people to engage with TGRC Facebook page. Winner is chosen at TGRC discretion, will win the featured James Bond Mirrored Frame Picture.